Sunday 20 January 2013

Lazy Sunday Afternoon


I took sometime today to do a bit of exploring, something I rarely do these days. There is something calming about walking through the forest on a warm Sunday afternoon and it is a lovely way to regroup for the busy work week ahead.  I'm snug as a bug in a warm sweater and jeans from Sakide and my boots from The Dressing Room Fusion - a opening gift fatpack of boots for 100L - are keeping my toes nice and warm.  My skin is the GLO Bare from Dulce Secrets, which is made as a palate for the makeup tattoos offered at the store. I personally love it as is.

Credits

Sweater/Jeans:  Sakide - Midnight Mania (0L)
Boots: TDR Fusion - Opening Boots (100L)
Skin:  Dulce Secrets - GLO Bare (350L)
Hair:  Truth - Maggie in Espresso (250L)

No comments:

Post a Comment